Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cebu Malls: Where to shop?

CEBU CITY:


I. Gaisano Main


It is one of the most oldest malls in Cebu City. Located at the oldest street of the Philippines, Colon Street; this has been the mother of malls in Cebu City.
















II. Gaisano Capital South 


This is one of malls which is said the rival of Gaisano Main. Though it is said that it also owned by the Gaisano's.
















III. Gaisano Metro - Colon


This has been a landmark of Colon Street for many years. Metro Gaisano has always been a Cebuanos favorite due to its prime location in heart of Cebu City.




















IV. Robinsons Place Cebu




























V. Gaisano Country Mall


























VI. White Gold Club

































VII. Colonnade Mall






























VIII. La Nueva and Prince Warehouse




























IX. Ayala Center Cebu















X. SM City Cebu
















XI. Elizabeth Mall






















XII. Metro Gaisano Ayala



















XIII. JY Square Mall



















XIV. Robinsons Cybergate - Cebu

















XIV. Gaisano Tisa



















XIV. SM Hypermarket















CEBU CITY EXPANSIONS


XV. Ayala Center Cebu


The south parking area of Ayala Center Cebu has already been gone. After the malls opening of the Ayala Terraces on the last quarter of 2009, the developer had once again expanded its horizon in the uptown Cebu City which had just started this 2nd quarter of 2011.







XVI. SM Seaside City


Who would ever thought that only SM City Cebu and SM Northwing will fill the Cebu City scape. Now the long wait is over because SM Prime Holdings just started the newest mall that will invade the South Road Properties (SRP). The SM Seaside City - Cebu is said to be the SM Mall of Asia in the Visayas and Mindanao regions.





XVII. Robinsons Galleria - Cebu


This will be the new site of the largest Robinsons Mall in the Visayas and Mindanao regions. Though the land is already available in the North Reclamation Area. There were still no activity to when the construction of this proposed Robinsons Mall begin. As SM Seaside City - Cebu has condominium building around this will also have condominium buildings within the compound.








MANDAUE CITY

I. Metro Gaisano Mandaue
















II. Parkmall

















III. J Centre Mall















III. S & R Membership Shopping


















CONSOLACION


I. Fooda Supermart
















II. SM Consolacion



















DANAO CITY

I. Gaisano Danao




















II. Gaisano Capital Danao





















LAPU-LAPU CITY

I. Gaisano Mactan




















II. Gaisano Grand Mall





















MINGLANILLA

I. Gaisano Grand Minglanilla




















II. La Nueva Mall Minglanilla


















TALISAY CITY

I. Gaisano Fiesta Tabunok



















TOLEDO CITY

I. Gaisano Grand Toledo






























BOGO CITY


I. Gaisano Bogo



































BALAMBAN


I. Gaisano Balamban


































CARCAR CITY


I. Gaisano Carcar


















1 comment:

  1. This blog is what I am looking for because I don't know where to go in any shopping malls in Cebu but thanks I found this blog. This is really helping on my side. I love shopping so that when I will go to this place number one on my list is where to shop. A lot of thanks for the blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete